14 Classic Valentine Messages To Send To Your Val Today, February 14, 2020
Today is not just the 14th Day of the month of February but it also marks the remarkable day of “love” as “Valentine‘s Day” which is celebrated February 14 annually is today.
Naija News understands that “Valentine’s Day” is celebrated worldwide February 14 annually.
Valentine’s Day originated as a Western Christian feast day honouring one or two early saints named Valentinus. The Day is recognized as a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance and romantic love in many regions around the world, although it is not a public holiday in any country.
In the celebration of Valentine’s Day, many expect good wishes from their partners, hence, a need to compile one.
Here Are The Fourteen Classic Valentine Messages For Thursday, 14th February 2020.
1. I hope this is the last Valentine’s Day you’ll spend as my girlfriend. Because I hope you’ll say “I do!” and become my lovely wife. I love you.
2. I want to spend this day the way I spend every Valentine’s Day…wrapped in your loving arms. Happy Valentine’s Day.
3. What gift could you possibly give me? I already have the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for. Happy Valentine’s Day.
4. You have been such an amazing friend and a supportive girlfriend…more than I could ever deserve. Happy Valentine’s Day.
5. Your love is like the air because it is with me everywhere I go. Babe, thank you for filling the vacuum in my soul.
6. Through the years, you have proved yourself worthy of my love. That’s why I never hesitated to share my heart with you. Happy Valentine’s Day, My Love!
7. To me, your love is as precious as the oxygen I breathe because I wouldn’t be able to survive on this planet without it. Simply put, I can’t live without you in my life.
8. Sweetheart, on this special day, I want you to know that for as long as the universe exists, my love for you will never perish. Have a truly fantastic Valentine’s Day.
9. I found my everlasting cure for loneliness and sadness the day you stepped into my life, and that is why I will always shudder whenever I imagine my life without your presence in it. I love you so much, babe, and I will always love you for as long as I exist.
10. I live a perfectly happy life because your love constantly surrounds me like water surrounds an island. Happy Valentine’s Day, my precious love.
11. There is nothing in this universe that the power of my love for you can be compared to because it is as powerful as the power of God.
12. I will run a million marathons just to see that 24-carat smile of yours light up your beautiful face. I love you so much, my darling. Happy Valentine’s Day!
13. Kisses, kisses, and more kisses. A trillion kisses for my beautiful Mrs.Chocolates and flowers seem so cliche. Let’s think outside the candy box this Valentine’s Day. Let’s go places we’ve never been and do things we’ve never done. Happy Valentine’s Day, from your husband.
14. Wishing a truly Valentine’s Day to the most phenomenal woman in the world. Sweetheart, you bestowed the greatest blessing on me the day you gave me your love and became a part of my life, and that is why I promise to love you until the day death comes knocking on my door.
Please note that the messages contained in this article were not originally compiled by this author but were edited where necessary.
Share this post with your Friends on